Monday, February 3, 2014

Sound Pollution

We've all sat in our cars blasting music as along as we can, never thinking about the sort of consequences that can be caused to the environment.

Imagine that you are in your car sitting in a woodland setting. Your windows rolled down to let in the cool breeze, blasting music. So what happens there?

For one, you scare away the squirrels from gathering food. The birds will fly the un-coop. The deer will take another path. All in all, you are driving away insects, animals, changing the biosphere.

But none of this is really what I want to talk about, because I like to play the radio loud too, sometimes that is.

Have you ever heard that sharp, piercing squeal? I have. That is what some types of tech will sometimes do, if that hurts us, then imagine what that would do to animals with more sensitive hearing,  I like my tech, how about you? lets find out just what causes that and how to fix that together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment