Monday, March 10, 2014

Spreading The Word

So, You have been hearing all this stuff about saving the planet but then realize, I can do all I want to help the  planet, but I cannot save it by myself, I need to involve other people in the work as well.
How do we involve others in the work of the current crises on the planet?                                                         We spread the word. The key is to get people just angry enough to do something, but not something rash, like eco terrorism. Ideally we would want them to go on rallies, hold sign, and sit in trees, not DAMAGE  PROPERTY wether public, state, federal, corporate or private.

There is this documentary on youtube called If A Tree Falls that is really good. Although I would rate it at least 11 and up as it was a bit intense even for me, it is about the ELF Earth Liberation Front and what it did, and what happend to some of the members after the gang was broken.

Who we need most is networkers to spread the word through blogs and websites, and as many other means as possible.
in every day life it is also possible to spread the word through things like Email Twitter and Facebook.  

Remember, the more people spreading the word the better, even if you don't like them, they could be incredible at something to help the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment